14 September 2018
The AISC has approved the Case for Endorsement for Training Package implementation.
The approved TLI Transport and Logistics Training Package Release 5.0 is now available on training.gov.au.
The following materials were approved:
- TLILIC0002 Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
- TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC0004 Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck
- TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- TLILIC0006 Licence to operate a bridge and gantry crane
- TLILIC0007 Licence to operate a derrick crane
- TLILIC0008 Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
- TLILIC0009 Licence to operate a portal boom crane
- TLILIC0010 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 Tonnes)
- TLILIC0011 Licence to operate a reach stacker (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
- TLILIC0013 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 Tonnes)
- TLILIC0014 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 100 Tonnes)
- TLILIC0015 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (over 100 Tonnes)
4 June 2018
FINAL DRAFT CASE FOR ENDORSEMENT
The draft Training Package materials have undergone independent edit and quality assurance, and are now available for viewing. Links have now been removed.
To view the final draft TLI Transport and Logistics Training Package materials, please click on the links below. Links have now been removed.
Final drafts are scheduled to be submitted to the AISC in July.
Thank you to all stakeholders who provided valuable feedback and contributed to this project.
This information will be available until close of business, Friday, 22 June 2018.
19 February 2018
DRAFT MATERIAL AVAILABLE
On Friday, 9 February, the High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) reviewed the feedback received on the draft HRWL Units of Competency. Where applicable the Units of Competency were updated.
The TAC has now agreed to send the draft Units of Competency out for another round of public consultation.
Links to draft material were removed on 16 March 2018.
Please submit your feedback by close of business Wednesday, 14 March 2018. The feedback period has now closed.
19 December 2017
DRAFT MATERIAL AVAILABLE
On Monday, 11 December, the High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) met and agreed to send the draft Units of Competency out for public consultation.
Draft materials were removed on 19 February 2018.
Submit your feedback by close of business Friday, 2 February 2018. (Feedback period has now closed).
17 July 2017
On Thursday, 13 July 2017, the High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) met and commenced reviewing the elements and performance criteria in the 13 HRWL units of competency to improve safety outcomes.
The next TAC meeting has been proposed for September 2017.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact Industry Manager, Klausch Schmidt via email: email@example.com.
15 June 2017
Working with the Transport and Logistics Industry Reference Committee (IRC) and industry stakeholders, this project will update 13 HRWL units of competency listed below to improve safety outcomes:
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) responsible for this project will hold their first meeting on Thursday, 13 July 2017 in Melbourne.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact Industry Manager Klausch Schmidt via email firstname.lastname@example.org.