17 July 2019
The Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC) has approved the Case for Endorsement for the Public Safety Training Package implementation.Case for Endorsement
The approved PUA Public Safety Training Package Release 1.0 is now available on training.gov.au.
The materials that were approved can be viewed via the main project page.
2 May 2019
CASE FOR ENDORSEMENT SUBMITTED TO AISC
The draft Training Package materials for this project have been submitted to the AISC.
Thank you to all stakeholders who provided valuable feedback and contributed to this project.
14 March 2019
The draft Training Package materials have undergone independent edit and quality assurance and can be accessed via the main project page.
15 January 2019
The TAC has completed development work on the draft materials, which will now go through an independent edit and quality assurance review.
The project is expected to be submitted to the AISC for approval in April 2019 and final drafts will be made available then.
17 July 2018
DRAFT MATERIAL AVAILABLE
The TAC has finalised draft materials for this project and would like your feedback. Please submit your feedback by close of business Friday, 24 August 2018. (Links have now been removed)
The draft Training Package materials have been aligned to the Standards for Training Packages 2012. Key changes to Units of Competency include:
- Unit codes no longer have an alpha-numeric version identifier
- Units of Competency now include separate Assessment Requirements
- Employability Skills have been deleted from all Units of Competency
- Required Skills is now Performance Evidence
- Required Knowledge is now Knowledge Evidence
- Range Statement is now Range of Conditions. In many Units of Competency, this may have been moved to Performance and Knowledge Evidence, Assessment Requirements or will be preserved in the Companion Volume Implementation Guide
- Context and specific resources for assessment is now within Assessment Conditions
- Method of assessment is now within Assessment Conditions
- Relationship to other units has been deleted
- All Units of Competency and Assessment Requirements include a Link to the Training Package Companion Volume Implementation Guides
Click below to download the drafts and submit your feedback via an online survey. (Links removed 27 August 2018)
Due to the volume of material in this project, we are collecting the feedback for Qualifications and Skill Sets separately from the feedback for Units of Competency.
Feedback will be collated and discussed at the next TAC meeting.