18 January 2018
The draft Industrial Control Training Package materials allocated to this project have been finalised.
Before the qualifications and Units of Competency can be sent to an independent editor and an independent quality assurance panellist, the Electrical TAC needs to finalise an additional review of 43 Units of Competency. Without those units the qualifications allocated to this project cannot be finalised.
Click the button to view the Case for Change regarding this added development work.Go to Case for Change
The final drafts will be available for viewing after the editorial and QA process, prior to being submitted to the Australian Industry and Skills Committee.
If you have any questions please contact Industry Manager – Jason Lazar via email email@example.com
9 November 2017
Draft qualifications and Units of Competency are now available for public feedback.
To view the drafts, please click on the links below: (links removed 28 November 2017).
- Units of Competency
- Skill Sets
Click here to submit your feedback by close of business Friday, 24 November 2017.
23 June 2017
The Electrotechnology Industry Reference Committee (IRC) in coordination with Australian Industry Standards (AIS) is currently undertaking the fourth stage of the UEE11 Electrotechnology Training Package Transition Project.
If you would like to participate as a Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) member for the Industrial Control TAC or have any questions about this project, please contact Industry Manager Jason Lazar via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0417 903 566 by COB Friday 4 August 2017.
The scope of this particular project is to transition 12 Industrial Control qualifications and 33 associated units of competency to the Standards for Training Packages 2012. The qualifications include:
- UEE31211 Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control
- UEE40411 Certificate IV in Electrical – Instrumentation
- UEE40911 Certificate IV in Industrial Electronics and Control
- UEE41111 Certificate IV in Electrical – Lift Systems
- UEE42211 Certificate IV in Instrumentation and Control
- UEE43211 Certificate IV in Industrial Automation and Control
- UEE50211 Diploma of Electrical and Instrumentation
- UEE50911 Diploma of Industrial Electronics and Control Engineering
- UEE51011 Diploma of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- UEE60611 Advanced Diploma of Industrial Electronics and Control Engineering
- UEE61111 Advanced Diploma of Automated Systems Maintenance Engineering
- UEE61511 Advanced Diploma of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
The TAC responsible for this project will be formed in the coming weeks.