1 November 2018
The AISC has approved the Case for Endorsement for Training Package implementation.
Thank you to all who participated in this project.
7 March 2018
The Maintenance TAC has completed development work on the draft materials.
The draft materials will be available for viewing after an independent edit and quality assurance review.
The IRC will approve the final drafts before they are submitted for endorsement, together with the Operations TAC material.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact Industry Manager Jason Lazar on 0417 903 566 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 February 2018
Draft material ready for feedback
The Maintenance TAC has been working on the transition of the qualifications and related Units of Competency and is now making the drafts available for public consultation.
Links to draft material were removed on Friday, 16 February 2018.
Please submit your feedback by close of business Thursday, 15 February 2018. The feedback period has now closed.
15 September 2017
The ESI Generation Sector Industry Reference Committee and industry stakeholders are currently undertaking the second stage in the UEP12 Electricity Supply Industry – Generation Sector Training Package Transition project. This project will focus on transitioning six qualifications and associated Units of Competency to the Standards for Training Packages 2012. The qualifications include:
- UEE21311 Certificate II in Remote Area Essential Service (moved from UEE Transition Renewable and Sustainable Energy Project)
- UEP40312 Certificate IV in ESI Generation Maintenance (Mechanical)
- UEP40412 Certificate IV in ESI Generation Maintenance (Fabrication)
- UEP40512 Certificate IV in ESI Generation Maintenance – Electrical Electronics
- UEP40612 Certificate IV in Large Scale Wind Generation – Electrical
- UEP50312 Diploma of ESI Generation (Maintenance)
- UEP50412 Diploma of ESI Generation Maintenance – Electrical Electronic
If you would like to participate as an ESI Maintenance TAC member or have any questions about this project, please contact Industry Manager Jason Lazar on 0417 903 566 or via email email@example.com by COB Friday, 6 October 2017.