5 October 2018
DRAFT MATERIAL AVAILABLE
The AVI Flight Operations TAC has finalised draft Aviation Training Package materials for this project and would like your feedback.
Please submit your feedback by close of business by Monday, 22 October. (links have now been removed)
Feedback will be collated and discussed at the next TAC meeting.
13 December 2017
The first TAC meeting incorporated an overview of the project scope and deliverables. Draft materials will be available for feedback through 2018.
19 September 2017
The Aviation Industry Reference Committee (IRC) and industry stakeholders are currently undertaking the review of the AVI Aviation Training Package. The project will consist of two TACs – Flight Operations and Ground Operations. The Flight Operations TAC will focus on updating of six qualifications and associated Units of Competency.
The qualifications include:
- AVI30116 Certificate III in Aviation (Cabin Crew)
- AVI40116 Certificate IV in Aviation (Aircrewman)
- AVI50315 Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence – Helicopter)
- AVI50215 Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence – Aeroplane)
- AVI50415 Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating)
- AVI60216 Advanced Diploma of Aviation (Pilot in Command)
If you would like to participate as a Flight Operations Regulatory Review Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) member or have any questions about this project, please contact the Industry Manager by COB Friday, 6 October 2017.