The Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC) has commissioned the review of one Qualification in the TLI Transport and Logistics Training Package.
Technology is driving the need for higher-order skills, including the ability to effectively manage and operate within ever changing environments. This review is considered an imperative to ensure Australian Transport and Logistics businesses remain competitive. This will include the review of:
• TLI32416 Certificate III in Logistics
Units of Competency (22)
Download Case for Change
• TLIP3023 Destroy records
• TLIP3022 Undertake movement of records
• TLIP3021 Undertake disposal program
• TLIP3027 Organise freight invoicing and payment
• TLIP3015 Document a records system
• TLIO3016 Apply and monitor workplace security procedures
• TLIP3020 Sentence records
• TLIP3019 Provide records retrieval service
• TLIP3016 Identify and classify records to be captured
• TLIA3015 Complete receival/despatch documentation
• TLIA3010 Coordinate goods to bond premises
• TLIA3016 Use inventory systems to organise stock control
• TLIA3018 Organise despatch operations
• TLIA3017 Identify products and store to specifications
• TLIA3002 Maintain container/cargo records
• TLIE3012 Consolidate manifest documentation
• TLIE3018 Maintain freight records
• TLIA3023 Coordinate stocktakes
• TLIA3019 Organise receival operations
• TLIA3024 Organise warehouse records operations
• TLIA3039 Receive and store stock
• TLIA3038 Control and order stock
The Transport and Logistics Industry Reference Committee (IRC) has oversight of this project, which is being facilitated by Australian Industry Standards (AIS) in consultation with industry stakeholders. A Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) will be formed for this project.
This project commenced Wednesday, 20 June 2018.
Regular updates will be posted on this page throughout the life of the project.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact Industry Manager Klausch Schmidt.
23 July 2018
INDUSTRY SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS NEEDED
The Transport and Logistics IRC is currently forming a TAC for the TLI Logistics Operations Project.
Your industry expertise and insight is welcome to help review one qualification in the TLI Transport and Logistics Training Package.
To register your Expression of Interest in becoming a TAC member please complete the registration form here by close of business Wednesday, 8 August 2018. Expressions of Interest have now closed.
11 January 2018
Case for Change Consultation
A Case for Change has been developed by the Transport and Logistics IRC to review two qualifications, TLI32416 Certificate III in Logistics and TLI42516 Certificate IV in Traffic Operations due to increases in traffic flow congestion and new technologies.
TLI32416 Certificate III in Logistics
Technology is driving the need for higher-order skills, including the ability to effectively manage and operate within ever changing environments. This review is considered an imperative to ensure Australian Transport and Logistics businesses remain competitive.
TLI42516 Certificate IV in Traffic Operations
The reliance on road transport continues to increase and industry is seeking new and innovative ways to improve efficiency. A review will address the specific skills and knowledge needed to manage and improve congestion issues and drive efficiency through the implementation of innovative approaches.
The Transport and Logistics IRC is seeking public feedback on this proposed Training Package work.
Download Case for Change
Please submit your feedback by Monday, 29 January 2018.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact Industry Manager Klausch Schmidt via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0417 568 967.