TLI Materiel and Deployment Logistics
The purpose of the project is to review and update the Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Materiel Logistics; the Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Deployment Logistics; and associated units to ensure the skills and knowledge requirements contained in the qualification address changes in technology and Defence processes.
The Industry Reference Committee (IRC) will investigate whether these qualifications can be combined to facilitate a more aligned career pathway for Defence and integrated logistics support personnel, enhancing workforce mobility across the sector.
See Case for Change for further information.
The Transport and Logistics IRC will have oversight of this project, which will be facilitated by Australian Industry Standards (AIS) in consultation with industry stakeholders. A Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) will be formed to provide subject matter expertise for the development of Training Package materials.
If you have any questions about this project or are a subject matter expert and would like to be considered for the TAC for this project, please contact the Industry Skills Specialist.
The Case for Endorsement and draft materials are due to be submitted by 31 December 2022.
Five existing qualifications, 52 existing Units of Competency, five existing Skill Sets.
- TLI41515Y Certificate IV in Materiel Logistics
- TLI50419Y Diploma of Materiel Logistics
- TLI60115Y Advanced Diploma of Materiel Logistics
- TLI50319Y Diploma of Deployment Logistics
- TLI60119Y Advanced Diploma of Deployment Logistics
- TLIX4007Y Implement and monitor integrated logistics support plans
- TLIX4008Y Conduct integrated logistics support activities
- TLIX4009Y Apply integrated logistics support processes and procedures
- TLIX4011Y Conduct logistics support analysis activities
- TLIX4016Y Implement and monitor materiel sustainment plans
- TLIX4017Y Conduct materiel sustainment activities
- TLIX4018Y Apply materiel sustainment process and procedures
- TLIX4022Y Implement and monitor configuration management plans
- TLIX4023Y Conduct configuration management activities
- TLIX4024Y Apply configuration management processes and procedures
- TLIX4026Y Apply codification and cataloguing processes and procedures
- TLIX4027Y Assess maintenance spares and manage repairable items
- TLIX4029Y Apply knowledge of integrated logistics support
- TLIX4030Y Apply knowledge of materiel sustainment
- TLIX4031Y Apply knowledge of configuration management
- TLIX4032Y Apply knowledge of technical regulatory framework
- TLIX4033Y Apply technical regulatory framework compliance management systems
- TLIX4034Y Apply technical risk management systems and techniques
- TLIX4035Y Maintain technical data and information
- TLIX5003Y Develop and review integrated logistics support plans
- TLIX5004Y Develop integrated logistics support processes and procedures
- TLIX5005Y Manage integrated logistics support operations
- TLIX5006Y Manage verification and validation
- TLIX5010Y Provide specialist integrated logistics support advice
- TLIX5012Y Develop and review materiel sustainment plans
- TLIX5013Y Develop materiel sustainment processes and procedures
- TLIX5014Y Manage materiel sustainment operations
- TLIX5015Y Establish supply chains
- TLIX5019Y Provide specialist materiel sustainment advice
- TLIX5020Y Develop and review configuration management plans
- TLIX5021Y Manage configuration management processes
- TLIX5025Y Provide specialist configuration management advice
- TLIX5036Y Manage and monitor technical data and information systems
- TLIX5037Y Plan logistics support for deployed operations
- TLIX5038Y Organise the deployment and delivery of logistics support
- TLIX5039Y Plan and conduct road convoy
- TLIX5040Y Manage contracted support services
- TLIX5041Y Organise supply support on deployment
- TLIX5042Y Organise road transport operations
- TLIX5043Y Conduct maintenance on deployed operations
- TLIX5044Y Organise health support operations
- TLIX5045Y Manage and monitor catering on deployed operations
- TLIX6001Y Formulate materiel logistics strategies
- TLIX6002Y Contribute to materiel logistics strategies
- TLIX6046Y Plan deployed logistics support for significant operations
- TLIX6047Y Monitor and provide logistics staff support for significant deployed operations
- TLIX6048Y Manage the deployment and delivery of logistics support
- TLIX6049Y Undertake provisioning in support of deployed operations
- TLIX6050Y Plan distribution operations on deployment
- TLIX6051Y Plan maintenance for deployed operations
- TLIX6052Y Plan health support for deployed personnel
- TLIX6053Y Coordinate health support operations
- TLISS00093Y Integrated Logistics Support Inventory Controller Skill Set
- TLISS00095Y Integrated Logistics Support Practitioner Skill Set
- TLISS00096Y Logistics Configuration Management Skill Set
- TLISS00098Y Logistics Inventory Controller Skill Set
- TLISS00101Y Logistics Sustainment Practitioner Skill Set
Technical advisory committee
5 JULY 2021
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS NEEDED
Work on this project has commenced and the Transport and Logistics IRC is forming a TAC.
Your industry expertise and insight is welcome to help review and develop Training Package materials to review and update the Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Materiel Logistics; the Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Deployment Logistics; and associated units to ensure the skills and knowledge requirements contained in the qualification address changes in technology and Defence processes.
The IRC will investigate whether these qualifications can be combined to facilitate a more aligned career pathway for Defence and integrated logistics support personnel, enhancing workforce mobility across the sector.
Registrations closed Monday, 19 July 2021.
Industry Skills Specialist - Water