15 February 2018
Draft material ready for feedback
The TAC has been working on the transition of the qualifications and related Units of Competency. Drafts are now available for public consultation.
Links to draft material were removed on Friday, 2 March 2018.
Feedback can be provided until close of business Thursday, 1 March 2018. Feedback period has now closed.
1 August 2017
The ESI Transmission, Distribution and Rail Industry Reference Committee (IRC) is commencing the next stage of the UET12 Training Package Transition Project.The Certificate II & IV Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) is being established to validate the relevant Training Package products for the ESI Transmission, Distribution and Rail industry.
If you would like to participate as a Certificate II & IV TAC member or have any questions about this project, please contact Industry Manager Jason Lazar on 0417 903 566 or via email email@example.com by COB Tuesday, 15 August 2017.
This project will transition the following Training Package products to the Standards for Training Packages 2012:
- Certificate II in ESI – Powerline Vegetation Control
- Certificate II in Transmission Structure and Line Assembly
- Certificate II in ESI – Asset Inspection
- Certificate IV in ESI – Power Systems Substations
- Certificate IV in ESI – Power Systems Network Infrastructure
- Certificate IV in ESI – Network Systems
- Certificate II in National Broadband Network Cabling (Electricity Supply Industry Assets)
- 72 associated units of competency
It is intended that this project will commence late September 2017 and is scheduled to be completed by late 2017 or early 2018.For more information on the UET12 Transmission, Distribution and Rail Sector Training Package Transition Project click here.